Wednesday, October 05, 2022

479. Brew Link Brewing Company (Plainfield, IN) - Cropduster

“American IPA featuring some dank experimental Solero, Helios and Altus hops.”

I took my mom to a doctor’s appointment this afternoon out at the IU-Riley complex, and I had some time to kill, so I stopped in at the Indianapolis outpost of Plainfield’s Brew Link Brewing Company, near Walnut and Capitol, where Two Deep Brewing lived before they folded. I am apparently too lazy today to look up those three hops, so I’m just going to guess that they impart traditional “hop” flavor, along with some light pine and citrus. The finish is pleasantly bitter when it’s cold, and drifts more toward dry as it warms. It’s clean, crisp, and very pleasant, with the kind of flavor and body profile I would love to find in a session, and almost never do.

No comments: