Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Back - Duh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh Nuh

I was talking to my brother the other day, and he gave me a not-so-subtle hint that I should post more pictures of little Jackson (who is not really all that little anymore - you know how weeds grow, right? - now picture weeds that cry and shit a lot - bingo!) in the ol' Blog-O-Rama, so here they are. Three of them, anyway. I would do this more often, but it takes a bit of time. I don't have a blindingly fast computer - the processor is one of those dinosaurs the speed of which is still measured in megahertz, rather than gigahertz, although I have had this computer for going on four years now, which is the longest any of the four computers I have had since I graduated from college has lasted - so it takes some time to fiddle with the pictures and fiddle with the code and, of course, spew out all of these damn words. But anyway...on to the pictures.

"Get your game on - go play"

"Put 'em up! Put 'em up!"

"This vexes me! I'm terribly vexed!"


These pictures are all a few weeks old - I don't have many recent ones because I've been trying to catch him smiling, and it hasn't worked yet. Amy says he smiles more in the mornings, which is definitely not a mood he inherited from pops. I'll try to be a bit better about posting pictures of him, though. Speaking of pictures, I have some from the lunar eclipse the other night. They're not very good pictures, I don't think, but I'm going to toss them up there anyway, just to see what they look like.

No comments: