Thursday, July 17, 2008

Simon Hall

It occcurs to me that I have mentioned the new Simon Hall building on the Bloomington campus of Indiana University twice now without having posted the two shots I took of it when we were in Bloomington back in March. So without further ado - and I know you've been dying to see these pictures - here is the new Simon Hall building. It's tucked into a space that was once just a sort of grassy knoll, between the Chemistry Building and Myers Hall.

First shot shows Lindley Hall in the background, and second shot shows Myers Hall to the right.


1 comment:

troy myers said...

i didn't know that they had already named a building after me. i suppose my reputation has preceeded me. as for the poll question concerning you've got a friend, that's a little like asking would i rather get food poisoning from mcdonalds or hardees...either way you slice it...it sucks. but i will go for the otherwise vile james taylor as he was at least in two lane blacktop, therefore doing at least one good thing for humanity.