Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hey, Picasa Su Casa

Turns out that Flickr was not all I had hoped for and dreamed of when I made the leap into photo sharing on the Interwebs. Picasa, on the other hand, seems to be just the thing - it loads a whole lot faster than Flickr, and it has a funky cool little upload application that runs independently from the website. (Or it could be that uploading directly from the website is in some way so Windows-centric that they had to write a separate program for the tiny little subset of people who had the sense enough to buy good computers.) Either way, the Jackson photos (and any others I feel compelled to post) will now be living at Picasa, and you can click here to have a gander at them.

1 comment:

Shane M. White said...

Picasa ROCKS! Flickr always was kind of weird, and I never really enjoyed it either. I like just about everything about Picasa, I'm glad they made it Apple-Friendly.

THANKS for posting the pictures! I've really enjoyed watching them, and seeing the Little Dude grow exponentially.