Sunday, January 13, 2008

Am I Ready For Some Football?

I was hoping to watch both the Patriots-Jaguars game and the Colts-Chargers game closely - perhaps with my iBook near at hand - so I could get some good notes and hopefully have a bit more to say about this feeling I’ve been getting - that the Colts might just repeat as World Champions Of All Football.

It’s not quite going to work out that way, but I’m not entirely displeased by that. Actually, I’m not at all displeased by that. See, I got a phone call tonight at work. It was my old pal Steve, calling because he had an extra ticket to the Colts game and wanted to know if I wanted to go. So pretty much out of the clear blue sky I get to go to the last Colts game that will ever be played at the Hoosier Dome.

So...whatever comments I was going to have on the game probably won’t be as detailed as they might have been - but on the plus side there might be some nice pictures from the game, or from whatever insanity takes place on the streets of downtown before and after the game.

1 comment:

Godfather Weilhammer said...

Bad outcome, but it was great getting to hang out with you. Like your little pic over there for John Edwards, everyone's favorite ambulance chaser!