Friday, December 07, 2007

The Daemon Quiz

Just took the Daemon Quiz on the website for the new movie The Golden Compass. A daemon called Brienne, a snow leopard, was chosen for me.

My profile revealed that I am: Solitary, assertive, shy, modest, and softly spoken.

(You answer 20 questions on the strongly agree to strongly disagree scale and then have a daemon chosen for you.)

I'm astonishingly backlogged on movies that I want to see, but The Golden Compass is on that list. I started reading the book this week and am about a third of the way through it.

That is all. (I just hadn't blogged in awhile and thought this was fairly innocuous.)

3 comments:

Prime Mover said...

Mine says I'm a douchebag, I'm a horrific father and I should stop drinking so much. Screw the daemon quiz, No Country For Old Men is the only movie I want to see right now, if it's still out that is.

John Peddie said...

It is still out, and playing well (at least for us). We have a lot of new stuff coming between now and the new year, but "No Country" should hold for a couple more weeks.

Northsided said...

My Daemon is Calista, a dog. I am sociable, spontaneous, modest(?), assertive and outgoing.

Interesting site. I am quite interested in the movie. All the nagative press it has gotten has driven me to desire to watch it just to see if it is what it is purported to be. At least I won't have to give them any money.