Thursday, November 30, 2006

To The Knightstown Filmmakers...

How's it going, guys? Just wanted to take a moment to direct your attention to a friend of mine, himself a filmmaker, who caught wind of my blog post about your movie and the fallout from it, and wrote a post of his own to address the matter. Clicking here will direct you to his blog, and clicking here will take you directly to the post in question.

I'm fairly new to the blog-o-verse, but Shane has been around it awhile longer - so his post will be seen and read by more people than will mine have been. Thus, the word gets out a little bit more...

In fact, the word is getting out even more than that. If you Google the searth string ["knighstown" AND "teddy bears"], you get 367 hits, some of which can be found by clicking below:

When Teddy Bears Attack, Students Get Expelled

First Amendment Center

Raw Story

And on other blogs...

Nothing To Do With Arbroath

Shakespeare's Sister

And here I thought I was the only one who was going to see the article in the Star and take note.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey john,

my name is isaac im the one who has been leaving comments. Im the one who has been on tv. And the second story in america on msnbc.lol just for this. I consider you a friend. THank you.

Anonymous said...

Peddie,
Thanks for the link to my blog. This is just crazy, eh? Let people make films!

Anonymous said...

hey guys, isaac imel is my son if you email me at w7imel@hrtc.net I will send you a copy of this dvd so you can truly see how stupid this whole thing is