Tuesday, October 27, 2020

322. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. (Chico, CA) - Dankful

“A better tomorrow is why we brew Dankful, a resinous West Coast IPA that supports nonprofits standing up for social equality, economic well-being, and environmental protection. Through this philanthropic pledge, we work with nonprofit partners dedicated to moving our communities forward. We’re Dankful for that.”

And if that means doing everything they can to vote Republicans the fuck out of office, then I’m buying stock in the company.

(Yeah? Bite me. Nothing they said was about the beer, either. I don’t know why that particular blurb on their website put this bug up my butt, but there it is. When we were down in Madison a couple of weeks ago, I had the misfortune of having to endure Fuckwit McConnell ads on TV between segments of Jeopardy!; and those ads desperately made me want to vote for Amy McGrath for U.S. Senate, even though I don’t live in Kentucky. I am so Dankful that I met good people in college, people whose examples made me finally understand that all of the conservative shit my father has been spouting since I’ve been born is fucking ridiculous.)

No comments: