Tuesday, January 31, 2017

More Inauguration Photos of the National Mall

One is from Reuters, and I don't remember where I got the other one. It was on a flash drive I use for collecting evidence against the evil empire at the old juke joint. If I've breached someone's copyright, go fuck yourself. (If you're a Republican and you voted for the Nazi in the Oval Office. If you are otherwise, just give me a shout out, and I'll fix it.) Posting as many pictures as I can find of the difference in crowd size at the two inaugurations isn't going to accomplish anything; I am well aware of that.

Uncredited, due to journalistic ineptitude of blog author.

Reuters


But I don't know if I am going to survive the next four years. I haven't been able to think of how to affect this disaster in a positive way. I wrote in a previous post about how I was on the fence as to whether apoplectic rage or constructive criticism was the appropriate response to a Cheeto-hued despot (which description I first saw on the unofficial Twitter account for Badlands National Park, but which has since been removed), and I am leaning toward constructive criticism - though I don't believe either one is going to have much impact. If a Senate committee can endorse the nomination of Betsy DeVos, possibly the most ridiculous upright speech-capable organism with opposable thumbs ever to be nominated for a Cabinet-level position, then I mean what the fucking fuck?

Grizzlies? Really?

1 comment:

TaniaSatana said...

This link is awkward as fuck, but click it, darling. Click it and FEEL THE BERN!
(My tablet doesn't do screen grabs, or I'd paste in a picture like a normal person.)

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenSanders/status/835488569850494976?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw