Wednesday, March 04, 2009

One...One New Photo! (And A New Computer)

No, really, there are lots and lots of photos from Chin National Day - I just haven't sorted through all of them yet. Also, I was about a week and a half basically disconnected from the Interwebs because of a dying modem. I got a new computer, though, and I'm pretty close to caught up. When I was going through the photos, this one of Jackson made me laugh out loud.



And here's what that new computer looks like:



Among other things, it has not escaped my attention that: an overrated piece of crap won Best Picture; Bobby Jindal made the Republicans look even more ridiculous (the second "rising star" to do so for the GOP in as many tries); the Colts failed to use any of the cap money saved by cutting Marvin Harrison on signing Albert Haynesworth; and that the men's Hoosiers may well post their worst season since World War I. That I have not commented on any of those things has less to do with whether or not they are interesting than with the fact that it's difficult to do much of anything else on the Internets when you're trying to download a 367 megabyte system update with a dial-up modem.

No comments: