Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mugging For The Camera

Ah, the time just flits away, doesn't it? Young Jackson has learned the art of pulling himself up to the standing position - but has not yet learned how to get down from said position. He doesn't really crawl - he's still doing that scooting sort of inchworm thing along the floor - but he can get upright. He also much enjoys mugging for the camera, as evidenced by the pictures that follow. His ultimate goal always seems to be to take hold of the camera and devour it - if he had his druthers, that would be the fate of all of the little grey/black electronic devices in our house. Mom and Dad have as yet, however, been able to scuttle those plans. These pictures are all from about a week ago. We were hanging out at home instead of going to buy Snakes & Arrows Live, although I took care of that task later in the day after Amy got home.





9 comments:

Megan Lauman said...

Speaking of Rush...you guys going? I will be there this year. And I think your dad put the hit on me not you.

John Peddie said...

I'm planning to go at this point, but I was planning to go last year at this point, too, and ended up not going.

Although...after listening to the new live CD, I'm not exactly fired up about paying more money to hear Geddy's voice sound like that.

Prime Mover said...

You might not go to the Rush concert? That dog don't hunt monsignor! I was hoping to meet somewhere during the break in action, or until Neil had enough time to smoke a few butts.

Prime Mover said...

By the way, once that kid starts running your in big trouble. Trust me, lock all doors to the outside.

John Peddie said...

I'm sure we'll go - I was just disappointed with the new live record when I left that comment.

Godfather Weilhammer said...

What's it like to have your favorite band make a new album? I have no idea what that's like.

Prime Mover said...

The recording was pretty disappointing which is why I went through Itunes.

GW - Division Bell came out only 14 years ago, I mean golly.

John Peddie said...

Even longer than that if, as I suspect, Steve discounts the non-Roger Waters records. You would then need to tack on an additional 11 years to get back to The Final Cut.

On the flip side of Steve's question - what's it like not to have to explain who your favorite band is when someone asks? :)

Godfather Weilhammer said...

Hahaha, excellent point John-O. Sadly, it has been since the Final Cut, although as the years have gone by, I have come to appreciate some post-Waters songs, but I don't believe they'll ever come close to the old stuff.

I'd be willing to see Rush in concert, simply because they have all their memebers intact after all these years. Must be the Canadian health care system.