Sunday, December 10, 2006

10-6

I turned off the radio after Jones-Drew ran in for the first Jacksonville touchdown. That was 94 yards on two plays. Now all the Colts have to do is start giving up rushing touchdowns on one play from scrimmage, and the rush defense's journey toward the dark side will be complete!

Three weeks ago people were idly talking about whether or not the Colts would lose a game this year, and now I'm honestly asking myself if they will win another game this year. Is it possible that the Colts could lose out? If they do, 10-6 might not be good enough to get them into the playoffs in the AFC. Not that it would matter, since they'll be out in the first round, anyway.

Anyway, I turned off the radio after the first Jacksonville drive, and I'm curious to see how long I can go without turning it back on, or checking the Star web site, to see what the score is. This is quite a collapse for a team that should have been much, much better than they are.

No comments: