Friday, July 04, 2008

Troy's Wish Comes True

By way of introducing two new contestants here in the Bloggerwebs, I give you this: In the comments section of this post from a little over a week ago, Troy Myers said that Ryan Micheel ought to start a blog of his own - and I noted that I agreed, as Ryan and I have had a number of conversations about pop culture (specifically music from the 90s) that would make for great blog posts. Ryan is as tuned in to pop culture as anyone I know, and his observations on same are typically very insightful (and often painfully funny). Check out his blog here - and check out Troy's blog while you're at it.

2 comments:

troy myers said...

fucking awesome...now i can stop my shitty attempt at a blog...just kidding

Shane M. White said...

The Blogiverse just keep getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger!

More to read at work, YIPPY!!!