Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wedding Photos (Not Mine)

I mentioned in a previous post that my buddy Steve got married last month. He sent out a link to the wedding photos earlier this week, which can be found here. I haven't looked through all of them yet, but there's one that I suspect is not in the bunch. One of the more amusing things we noted that day was the house across the street from the church. There is - or was, at least, a month ago - a couch perched on part of its roof. Intrepid amateur shutterbug that I am, I snapped a few shots of said couch on said roof of said house - shown below, for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

Godfather Weilhammer said...

Hahahahahaha, awesome. You have truly captured "plight."

Prime Mover said...

That couch as been there for quite some time now, at least a year. I always consider that house the offical crack house of St. Matthew Lutheran.

Last King of SCOOTland said...

Let me first say that the couch on the roof is so much better than when Dan and I had the couch on our front porch (John-O I'm sure you remember).

On more important matter, Steve, my good and great friend, congratulations man. I am very, very happy for you. Also, you a strikingly handsome bald man. I am thrilled to add another one to the fold.

Again, congrats. I only hope that I can look as dashing in a tux next August!

John Peddie said...

Ah, the Bristol Square days. Gathered around a (slightly moist) couch on a porch, drinking before we went out drinking.

"Unsealed...on the porch a letter sat..."