Sunday, August 24, 2008

Picture Pages, Picture Pages, Fill Your Day With Picture Pages

I have been deplorably lax here lately when it comes to posting photos on my Picasa photo site. August is almost all the way in the books, and nary a shot. I've taken plenty of pictures, just haven't managed to organize them, nor even upload all of them. However, tonight I have made a bit of progress, so without further ado, here are some links to various things I have taken pictures of during the month of August. (I added a link to my photo site up there next to the picture of Jackson and me.)

As some of you know by now, my very good friend Steve got married on August 2nd. I was one of Steve's groomsmen, so I didn't get any shots of the ceremony itself, but I did get some pictures of Steve hanging around before it started, and some of Steve and Kendra during their photo shoot after the ceremony. Click here for a small representative sample of shots from Steve's wedding.

The 2008 edition of the Indiana State Fair came and went this month, too. The three of us went on both Wednesdays during the 12-day run - the first time I can recall that we had the chance to go on opening day. Jackson was - wait for it - a cranky little turd both times, at the beginning and end of the first day, and pretty much throughout the second trip. For reasons passing understanding, he can't seem to fall asleep unless he's in his crib. This, clearly, is not the result of any genetic code that I passed on to him. Nevertheless, there are some pictures from the first day, including a couple of Jackson trying his first corn dog.

I have more pictures to post of various other things we've been up to this month, but I don't have them ready just yet. There will be some pictures from the Irvington Farmers Market and a set from our second trip to the fair, so I'm pretty sure that this post will be updated in a day or two.

No comments: