Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jackson Photo Update

This past Saturday, we went to a Lego show called Brickworld Indy, downtown at the convention center. It was two rooms full of elaborate Lego displays of all kinds of different things, from cityscapes to castles to scenes from Star Wars. The centerpiece of the show was a Lego replica of Lucas Oil Stadium, which had previously been on display in the Super Bowl media center, which was not open to the public.

Now that I’m looking at the photos I posted, though, I’m realizing that they aren’t really photos of Jackson so much as they are mostly shots of some of the different scenes on exhibit at Brickworld. There are a few shots of Jackson noshing on a pretzel in the Artsgarden before we walked over to the convention center, and some of the shots at Brickworld are of him looking at things there; but it’s not really the “Jackson photo update” that I had envisioned.

(That said, however, I am caught up on organizing and labeling all of the photos of Jackson that I have on my laptop; and now that I am caught up, I’m hoping to post a couple of chronological sets from last year, and one or two from so far this year. Once that’s done, I should be able to stay roughly current with the pictures that I take this year. I hope. We’ll see.)

No comments: