Wednesday, May 05, 2010

More Rush News

I posted a blog about a month ago about a new Rush documentary that was going to have its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York; and yesterday I read on the magic Internets that the film had the won the audience award at said festival. (The film wasn’t in competition for any other awards.) I also discovered that it has been picked up by a distributor, D&E Entertainment, and that they’re going to take the film out into theatres here in the near future. I didn't notice this when I looked at the link yesterday, but I see now that Indianapolis is listed as one of the cities where the film will play. That probably means that we'll play it, but I don't know that for sure.

The Rush website has a link to the movie poster here. Click here for some aggregated news about the film on IMDb. I hesitate even to post a link for this next thing, which is a Rolling Stone interview with Geddy - because Rolling Stone should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell because of their blatant anti-Rush bias; and I sort of hate that Geddy would sit down with Rolling Stone, but what are you going to do? An interview is an interview, and I’m always interested in what the boys have to say, even if they’re saying it to a piece of shit magazine.

No comments: