Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bringing Light To A Lifeless Screen

UPDATED: Flickr blows, so I moved my photos to Picasa. Click here.

Man, do I have all kinds of those technologies on the Interwebs. I just set up one of those Flickr deals so that I can post lots of photos of Jackson all at once. I always seem to get backed up on the pictures I want to post on my blog, and posting them via dial-up and Blogger is...aggravating. So, most of them will go up in Flickr and the wayward handful will be posted here in the ol' Blog-O-Rama. Click here to check out the first couple of shots (from Jackson's lunch this afternoon). I have a lot of pictures of the little scamp, so the Flickr set may be updated quite a bit in the next couple of days.

I've also been backed up on regular posts, but there are a couple that are just about ready. One is a moderately long piece about Indiana Univeristy men's basketball in which I pin most of what's wrong with Indiana basketball on former university president Myles Brand. This will also by my first contribution to Mid America Sports, a new sports blog that Josh started . There is also a Big List in the works, and a Bonus Item in the form of a CNN story I found that debunks that horseshit going around about how George Bush's house is greener than Al Gore's.

3 comments:

Last King of SCOOTland said...

I look forward to the basketball one.

Prime Mover said...

Well, if it's on CNN it must be true. If Snopes.com is wrong, I hate to be right.

John Peddie said...

It was an AP story - CNN and FOX both ran it.

CNN link here

FOX link here